KROST WARRANTY POLICY
- Subject to the conditions of this warranty Krost will perform necessary service on the product without charge for parts or labour, if in the opinion of Krost, the product is found to be faulty within the warranty period.
- This warranty only applies to Krost products sold by Krost Business Furniture and only where the products are used within Australia.
- This warranty only applies if the product has been used under normal use and reasonable care (in the opinion of Krost). The warranty does not cover damage, malfunction or failure resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, build-up of dirt or dust, abuse, maladjustment of customer controls, infestation by insects or vermin, tampering or repair by unauthorised persons (including unauthorised alterations).
- The warranties hereby conferred to do not extend to, and exclude, any costs associated with the installation, de-installation or re-installation of a product, delivery, handling, freighting, transportation or insurance of the product or any part thereof or replacement of and do not extend to, and exclude, any damage or loss occurring by reason of, during, associated with, or related to such installation, de-installation, re-installation or transit.
- To claim warranty service, when required, you should:
Call us on 02 9557 3055 or fill in the Contact Us form on our site.
In addition to your rights under this warranty, Krost products come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If there is a major fault with the product, you can reject the product and elect to have a refund or to have the product replaced or if you wish you may elect to keep the goods and be compensated for the drop in value of the goods. You are also entitled to have the product repaired or replaced if the product fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If there is a major failure in regard to the product which cannot be remedied then you must notify Krost Business Furniture within a reasonable period. If the failure in the product is not a major failure then Krost may choose to repair or replace the product and will do so in a reasonable period of time from receiving notice from you.
If you require assistance regarding warranty conditions or any other enquiries, please contact Krost Business Furniture by phone on 02 9557 3055.